Who we are
AMP Global (Europe) is a CySEC-regulated Forex, CFDs and Exchange-Traded Futures brokerage, run by AMP Global Group. With the vision to bring the American trading experience into Europe, AMP Global is built from its founders’ experience of running Chicago-USA based AMP Global (USA), a well-established CFTC and NFA-regulated Futures Commission Merchant (FCM), serving traders since 2010.
Through AMP Global (Europe), our non-USA clients can enter the world’s regulated Futures Exchanges while trading Forex and CFDs – All-in-One Metatrader 5 account! This trading solution is truly UNIQUE to the industry and EXCLUSIVE to AMP Global, giving our company a competitive edge over rival firms.
Why we here
The specific motivation is to have a local presence in Europe. Following our existing business from AMP Global Clearing (USA), we saw a definite demand for a local office in Europe due to the time differences, diverse languages through out Europe and the ability to trade Exchange-Traded Futures, Forex and CFDs - All in One Account.
Why we are licensed in Cyprus? We originally filed our application with FCA (UK) and during the final stage of approval, Brexit happened. Our business expansion plans were to open an European office to be able quickly and effectively support all our EU customers. With the Brexit business uncertainty, we decided to change our UK company office licensing to Cyprus.
With all of the big firms already operating in Cyprus, we were able to hire really solid, experienced operations staff that are looking to expand their skills into the Exchange-Traded Futures industry.
One feature we really like about the AMP Global (EU) registration in Cyprus is the Investor Compensation Fund. In addition to all Client Funds Segregated (like in the USA), there is insurance per client up to 20'000 EUR. And last but not least, being able accept credit cards for customers deposit is also a big plus, in our opinion.
What is the difference between Cyprus, UK and USA? From our experience, probably due to us bringing the Exchange-Traded Futures and our business operations from Chicago, USA to Europe...we are having all the same type of conversations between all of our contacts in Cyprus, UK and USA. It is all one big Financial world.
AMP Global (Europe)
- AMP Global Ltd (“the Company”) is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) as a Cyprus Investment Firm (“CIF”) to offer the services and activities enlisted herein in this document, under the Provision of Investment Services, the Exercise of Investment Activities, the Operation of Regulated Markets and L.87(I)2017, as subsequently amended from time to time (“the Law”).
- The Company’s CIF license number is 360/18
- The Company is registered in Cyprus under the Companies Law, with registration number HE 369267.
- The Company’s registered office is at 4 Modestou Panteli, Mesa Geitonia, 4003, Limassol, Cyprus
Under its CIF License the Company may offer the following Investment Services:
- (a) Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more of the Financial Instruments.
- (b) Execution of orders on behalf of Clients.
- (c) Dealing on own account
Under its CIF License the Company may offer the following Ancillary Services:
- (a) Safekeeping and administration of Financial Instruments for the account of Clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management.
- (b) Granting credits or loans to an investor to allow him to carry out a transaction in one or more Financial Instruments where the Company is involved in the transaction.
- (c) Foreign exchange services where these services are connected to the provision of investment services.
Under its CIF license the Company may offer the above investment services in relation to certain Financial Instruments, which have the meaning given to it in paragraph 2 of the Law:
- (a) Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, emission allowances or other derivatives instruments, financial indices or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash;
- (b) Options, futures, swaps, forwards and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties other than by reason of default or other termination event;
- (c) Financial contracts for differences.
AMP Global LTD. does not provide services for citizens of the United States of America and some other regions.